A Coast to Coast Pilgrimage
A 10-day traverse of Bali from South to North. A journey back in time of immersion in nature, connection to your body and to local communities. 135km walking distance in total from Cemagi beach on the south-west coast to the Seririt area on the north coast.
EMBARK ON A REGENERATIVE JOURNEY WITH US
You've come all the way to Bali, take some time to really BE here. Slow down, take notice. Connect with nature, local communities, fellow pilgrims, and embark on your own inner journey. The Astungkara Trail is a movement that supports regeneration of ecosystems, interdependent communities and a simple and more balanced way of experiencing life.
Come walk with us.
Price is ALL inclusive:
- Accommodation - communal sleeping on established bamboo/wooden platforms ( we don't provide seperate rooms)
- We provide comfortable mattresses, pillow, blanket and mosquito net for your comfort
- Vegetarian/vegan meals 3x a day + snacks
- Transport for your belongings (by car)
- Experienced local guides
- Our team assistance 24h a day
- Banjar Fees
- Transport from final destination back to your base location in Bali (Canggu and Ubud area for free, other location for additional fee)